To facilitate a smooth delivery service, please ensure that you have measured the 'packaged' dimensions of your items and they will fit through any relevant door and/or hallway. The entrance and path to the desired space should be clear, all rooms well-ventilated, and any residents allow easy access for the delivery team. Restrictions currently apply for the connection of white goods for certain postcodes.
We offer installation, unpacking, and removal of packaging and old product disposal services for you when you buy any laundry appliance, dishwasher, fridge/freezer including American-style fridge freezers. When adding the product to your basket and tick the relevant services you wish for on the product page. Please read the details carefully, as you are required to meet these requirements before an installation is completed..
|Old Appliance Disposal||£25|
|Unpack, Setup & Connect||£30|
Old Appliance Disposal
We can remove and recycle your old appliance for you when your new appliance is delivered, meaning you won't have to worry about what to do with it. You will need to do the following depending on the appliance:
- Fridge/Freezer: Unplug and fully defrost the product, removing any food.
- Washer/Dryer: Unplug and disconnect from your water supply, drain the appliance and remove any clothing.
- Dishwasher: Unplug and disconnect from your water supply. Please fully empty the dishwasher of items, ready for removal.
Unpack, Setup & Connect
We will ensure that your new appliance is fully installed and tested for full functionality upon delivery (except for fridges/freezers, which must be left unplugged for a minimum of 4-6hrs as per manufacturer guidelines).
- Please unplug, disconnect and move the appliance out of the space for the new machine.
- Please note, this service can only be completed if a suitable power outlet and any relevant water connections are available within 1m of the desired location.
- All integrated appliances are not eligible for the Set Up and connect service.
- Our installation engineers will place your item(s) in situ (where possible).
- Your item(s) will be taken to a ground floor room of your choice, unpacked and any subsequent rubbish will be taken away.
- Please note Washing machines , Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Undercounter Fridges & Freezers will be placed in situ after unpacking, but not connected. If you require this to be done please use our unpack, set up and connect service.
Our Couriers use 3rd parties to deliver to certain postcodes. When this occurs, installation, unfortunately, cannot be provided. This affects the following postcodes. If in doubt, please call us to check.
BT 1-17, BT 18-94, G84, GY, HS, IM, IV17, IV21 -28, IV40 – 49, IV51 – 56, IV63, IV99, JE, KA27, KW, PA20-80, PH33-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE, EIRE