Sometimes things go differently than expected. Whether you're unhappy with your product, you've received it faulty/damaged, or you ordered a washer instead of a dryer, you will want to know your options, so we've outlined our Returns policy for you here. In any of these cases, you will need to contact our [email protected] email address and provide as much detail as possible.
Returns & Refunds
If there is no fault or damage with the product, but you aren't happy with it, your return will come under the following options:
Up to 14 Days
- Under your statutory rights, you are entitled to a 14-day return period if you are unhappy. The product must be returned in its undamaged original packaging. You will then receive a full refund. A charge may be applicable if the item is not in its original packaging. It is your responsibility to return the item to us in acceptable condition.
Up to 100 days
- You can do so if you want to return the product after the 14-day statutory period. If the product remains in its original packaging, unused and undamaged (we don't mind if you've opened the box to check it), we will offer you a full refund.
- If you've used or installed the product, we can only offer you a partial refund. This will be up to 50% of the purchase amount, depending on the length of time and the item's condition.
- Again, in this instance, it is your responsibility to return the item to us in acceptable condition.
We source our products directly from manufacturers who undergo rigorous quality control. However, if you have found fault with the product, you have a legal right to either a refund, repair, or replacement. Here is what this looks like:
- If you have confirmed the fault within 30 days of delivery or purchase from one of our stores, just let us know, and you'll be able to return it for a full refund, repair, or replacement. We will collect the item for you, so you do not need to worry about any costs.
- If the fault has been found after 30 days, we can repair the unit under the manufacturers warranty.
- If you have found the fault after 6 months and can prove this fault was there upon delivery/purchase, we will be able to repair or replace the product for you. If neither option is possible, you can keep the product and receive a partial refund or return it for a full refund.
Sometimes we may put you in touch or refer you to the manufacturers where the manufacturer warranty will best cover the fault.
If the product is damaged or defective upon delivery, we must be notified within 3 working days, as we have a limited window to make any claims against the courier. That's why we strongly recommend unboxing and inspecting the product for any damage or defects as soon as it is received.
If the goods arrive in a damaged condition, you can refuse the delivery. You need to contact RELIANT at the delivery time and advise that you have rejected the delivery. If you accept the delivery, you must describe the damage on the delivery note quoting the note number.
We will collect the damaged item, verify the condition, and provide you with a full refund or repair/replace the item if possible.
For more information on the returns policy, please head to our Terms & Conditions page or contact us through the customer service email address / live chat.